Saturday 19 March 2011

This isn't a Sims post, but I'm angry.

Llama In Your Closet

I edit the Random Ramblings page. Want to know why that last post was so full of angst? Because of this: (Please scroll down to the bottom of the page, that's when it starts.)
From: the website owner
To: me
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 (I don't know the time)

u have most of ur day on ur laptop i dont!! I make to most of wat time i do have, i have three sites to run and if thats how r gonna be about it then fine, cuz i can find other people or shut the site.  Its as simple as, it honestly only takes five minutes!! 


From: me
To: the website owner
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:11:58 +0000

I already told you - it's NOT a quick lil paragraph! And perhaps YOU could just go on and write, but I can't! I have to PLAN stuff too. And no, that's NOT what I want, I want to continue working on the site, but in my own time! Gosh, is that so hard to comprehend!?


From: the website owner
To: me
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:10:14 +0000

A quick lil paragraph thats all it is!!! I dont even have to hve a week to do tht!!! I have my own site too dont forget i do random blogging too!!! I just go on and write!!!! I have work to do too nd it would be much easier if i just took the site down!!! Im attempting to work on the site with a phone nd its very difficult!!!! I will happily take the site down right now!!! If thats wat u want!!! 

Tasha


From: me
To: the website owner
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:57:49 +0000

It's more than a "lil paragraph"! I'm not a miracle worker, I can't just ping stuff into my head! It requires time and thought to think it up, and then put it into words in a way that you think is good. I''m busy too you know! I've got the magazine articles to work on, that novel I'm writing, and I have to do art and history homework too! You're not the only one who's busy. Like I said, I will update when I see fit, but that's not good enough, is it?


From: the website owner
To: me
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:54:29 +0000

I do have patience, do i asku to update it everyday, like the five sites i search a day do??? Please nicola, a week is a good amount of time to thinkle about a lil paragraph to say :/

Tasha


From: moi
To: the website owner
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:51:45 +0000

We're still running it. I just want to do it in my own time, I'll get there when I get there. Patience is a virtue, my friend.


From: the website owner
To: me
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:50:48 +0000

Nicola!!! We have to run it or ther is not a single point in keeping it!!!!! Im tryin to get rachael to!!!! Please im buggin ellie to do hers although she hasnt so im threatening to chuck her off :/ 

Tasha


From: me
To: the website owner
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:47:57 +0000

Wait, hold on, we're updating every week now? What happened to freedom?


From: The website owner
To: Me
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:47:13 +0000

Exactly a week!! I am going to attempt it myself, i cant use my computer, the usage has ran out so im using my phone.

Tasha


From: Me
To: the website owner
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:21:49 +0000

Again!? I updated about a week ago!


From: the website owner (who is my IRL irritating friend...but don't tell her I said that)
To: Me (and my other friend who also works on the website)
Subject: UPDATE
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:56:47 +0000

Please update your part on www.llama-in-your-closet.webs.com!!!!

I can get vicious!!! 

Teh Pink Llama :)



Yes, maybe I shouldn't have blown up at her like that. But she shouldn't have blown up at me. There is more to life than a website nobody looks at. She only does the music. The music is NOT HARD TO DO! Simply put down your favourite songs, and voila! An update!

But noo, she has to CONSTANTLY remind me that she "looks through five sites a day looking for music". Seriously!? FIVE sites? It is NOT difficult, woman dear! I have a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment